Our Feeds

Search

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Eriq

I know I posses only one vision and my vision is to save the world and make it a better place for me and for you.

 


I know I posses only one vision and my vision is to save the world and make it a better place for me and for you.

#Cherish_Michael_Jackson...

You can only understand my lifestyle but not my moves.I know for sure it hurts but please dont take it personal because every move of my lifestyle is dynamic.

I could be your angel today but you may see me as a demon tomorow.That never change anything because simlpy because Im the Beast from the west but I hails from the central.

Touring the onix never means I am dead,But it all requires ones wisdom and vision...

To understand the riddles of the wise and his enigma,the fear of the Lord Yhwh is the beginning of wisdom but fools despite uderstanding and knowledge...

I forget you yesterday never means I hate you but remember,I am the teacher and you must obey...

If you claim all is right,why do you go to the hospital.Yes you see,You just feel proud because you are of Babylon..

Hey listening coz I'm speaking to you,You said you stuck me behind but I see you follow my footsteps all day long...Let me ask you,WHY ?

#theories_of_gweedeism
#the_great_pillow
#visions_of_the_arising_paradise
#witness_the_rising_sun_from_Masada

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »